Developed from Sid’s educational webinar series, the presentation is entitled:
“Early Detection of Trend Changes Utilizing a Combination of Elliott Wave, MACD, & Japanese Candlesticks” .
Covered Topics are:
- A quick history of the wave principle
- What causes price movement (waves) in the markets
- Diagrams and real examples of the essential wave structures
- How to label the waves
- The rules and guidelines of the wave principle
- The different types of impulsive and corrective structures, and how to distinguish between them
- How to draw and use R.N. Elliott’s trendlines
- The mass psychology behind each wave type
- Leonardo Fibonacci’s “sequence”, and resulting “golden mean”
- Setting Fibonacci retracement, extension, and relationship targets
- The most common Fibonacci relationships between waves
- The MACD indicator, and how I use it to assist in developing better Elliott Wave counts
- The most potent Japanese Candlestick patterns
- Putting it all together: How I use a combination of Elliott Wave (which includes Fibonacci targets and trendlines), MACD, and Japanese Candlesticks to provide early detection of changes in the trend.
Throughout the 2-hour session, Sid shows examples of the concepts presented on real charts of the SPX, Euro, Gold, Oil, etc.
Now, for a $25 donation, you’ll receive one full year of streaming access to the movie, which shows in detail my timeless methods for predicting market movements, including how to combine Elliott Wave, Fibonacci, MACD, Trendlines, and Japanese Candlesticks into an integrated technical approach to any market.
Enrolling to receive access is easy! – Just select the “Early Detection” movie in the “Select a Product” window, and hit the the big yellow “Buy Now” Button on my homepage to donate $25 (US) via Paypal. I respond to these requests manually, so please allow up to a few hours for me to send you the return email including the link to the recording.
A Few of the Many Testimonials About My “Early Detection of Trend Changes” Movie:
“Sid, I’m very much interested in your use of MACD extremes as guideposts in your counts. This, to me, is the most innovative aspect of your approach. Used properly, it could be invaluable in deciphering complex counts . . R-
“Hi Sid, I like your methods outlined in the two hour movie. I learned some good new approaches based on: – Breakout trendlines to get a better idea whether dealing with 1-2 of new impulse or A-B of a correction. Also, much better use of MACD – your explanation on the different gears associated with the market and how to fine tune the MACD to the markets’ “gear” by changing the timeframe of the chart was great!! You are a very good presenter – your videos are enjoyable to watch. Thanks! A.A.”
One-on-One Elliott Wave Tutoring:
Also, there have been some inquiries regarding One-on-One Elliott Wave Tutoringvia web conference, at a date and time agreeable to both parties. My fee for “One-on-One” is $250 per hour, with a 2-hour minimum per session. Contact me if interested.
Thanks, and see you on a WebEX real soon!!