My next LIVE weekly webinar: “Sid’s Current Elliott Wave Counts & Predictions for the Major Stock Markets, Currencies & Commodities” will be Sunday, February 26, at 9AM CST (GMT-6 Chicago).
All enrollees will automatically receive access to a recording of the webinar afterward, whether in attendance or not. Free EWP Screenshots Bonus: All webinar enrollees will receive full access to my EWP Screen Shots service (including a mid-week update). Here’s how to register for the next “Counts” webinar:
- Location: Your PC, Mac, or mobile device – via LIVE (Adobe Connect) webinar with Sid. (These are not pre-recorded sessions.)
- Tuition: $28 (US) per 2-hour webinar.
Covered Webinar Topics will be:
- Examination and discussion of my long, intermediate, and short-term Elliott Wave counts and expectations for the Dow Jones Industrial Average, S&P-500, Nasdaq , Russell, VIX, Put-Call Ratio, Advance-Decline ratio, DJTransports, DJUtilities, Financials (XLF), Real Estate (IYR), Gold Miners (GDX), Shanghai Composite, Nikkei, Emerging Markets (EEM), DAX, FTSE, several different T-Bonds (including TLT and JNK), US Dollar Index (DX and UUP), EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, NZD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, Gold, Silver, Copper, Lead, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and the Baltic Dry Index.
- Additional technical indicators will be considered, including in-depth analysis of the MACD and/or RSI indicators on multiple timeframes, traditional chart pattern analysis (head and shoulders, rising wedge, etc), volume analysis, trendlines and channels, Fibonacci retracements, relationships and extensions, support and resistance, and NEW!: Hurst Cycle Analysis.
- There will be time allowed during the 2-hour webinar for interactive Q & A.
- Each enrollee, whether in attendance or not, will receive an email immediately following the session providing a link to the complete recorded webinar. The recordings can be viewed over and over, paused, etc. for two weeks. Please note: Live access to Adobe Connect meetings is possible on virtually all computing formats: Windows PC’s, Mac’s, Ipad and Iphone (IOS) and Android portable devices. You will need to download and install a free Adobe Connect app for your device. As for the recordings of the webinars. I will send two links to all enrollees allowing the viewing of the recording of the webinar. The first will be sent immediately after the webinar and will playable on Windows PC’s and Macs. A second link will be emailed out about 6-8 hours after the webinar is over which will be playable (via Vimeo) on Apple IOS and Android devices.
New!! (as of 9-14-13): All “Counts Webinar” and EWP Screenshots enrollees will receive free access to Sid’s new educational video entitled “Sid’s Elliott Wave 101”. In this new video, Sid’s shows all of the rules, guidelines and patterns of the Wave Principle, as well as how to use Elliott’s trendline system, how to draw Fibonacci retracement and extension targets on your charts, and which Fibonacci target levels are the most likely during each of the number and lettered waves. Bonus!: “Sid’s Elliott Wave 101” is downloadable. and should play on virtually all devices, including tablets and smartphones.
Enrolling to a “Counts” Webinar is easy! – Just hit the proper yellow “Buy Now” button on the right hand side of my website, which takes you to Paypal. After completing the $28 US transaction, you will receive an invitation to the webinar via email, which will include a special link to the Adobe Connect webinar conference. I send these invitations manually, so it may be a few hours before you get the invitation. The deadline to enroll for LIVE attendance in each session will be one hour prior to the start of the webinar. If you donate but can’t attend, you’ll automatically be emailed a link to a recording of the webinar shortly after its conclusion. You can also, by request, donate after the deadline, and still receive the recording. Just let me know your intention in the notes field of your Paypal payment. FYI: You don’t need a Paypal account to make payment. Paypal is simply the credit card processor. All you need to make payment is a credit or debit card.
FYI: Automatically Renewing Monthly Subscriptions and Discounted Annual Subscriptions are also available.